- Many new moves from Gen IV – Gen V – Gen VI. This make the battling strategies of players is more attractive.
- Pokemon are changed bout Stat – Movepool – Type. There are also altered wild distributions and new Pokemon.
- Some maps are changed.
- Steel-type Pokemon no longer resists Dark and Ghost.
- The Hidden Power move has a base 60 power, this come from Gen VI mechanics.
- You can use Eevee for evolving into many forms: Defense – Offensive – Water – Fire – Sun – Moon. Just use the suitable stones.
- The Mudkips walking around in Northcoast Town and Palmtree Resort are move tutors
- Scarf Pikachu has much better stats than before. More new moves are learned also.
- Three regions for exploring: Tunod, Johto, Rankor.