- There are 416 Pokemon in this game, which contains many generations at the same time.
- You can catch all Pokemon right at one area before the Elite Four. Sounds so convenient.
- All of the mechanics are updated to the standards of Gen VI: a new type Fairy, stats – moves – abilities of Pokemon are increased.
- Through PokeMarts, you can buy TMs. Some TMs and Move Tutors are updated so that you can have more usable moves.
- A new appearance with the updated sprites of Pokemon and manything.
- The author has replaced trade evolutions and some inconvenient evolution methods.
- In the basic FireRed version, we don’t have Hidden Abilites and Mega Evolutions. With FireRed Evolution, we surely can get them.
- Several moves have received alterations to make them more viable in gameplay, examples include the HM moves Cut and Strength.