- At first, Mega Evolutions are here. Yes, this part is special. You “mega-evolve” a Pokemon by using Sun Stone, “de-evolve” them by using a Moon Stone.
- Many new Pokemon are from Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos. Surely you will spend a lot of time to have all of them. Be patient.
- The wild trainers, Gym leaders, Frontier Brains will use new Pokemon instead of the old ones.
- You can have new evolutions from Gen IV.
- There will be Evolution stones on wild Pokemon.
- The trade evolutions have been changed.
- Some minor changes about texture and tile.
- Which Pokemon weren’t available in the original Emerald will be catchable, including Kanto and Johto.
- Many starter Pokemon can be caught in the wild areas.
- New type Fairy.
- Physical/Special split.
- Day/Night sytem based on your real time clock.
- The menu sprites are updated by Gen VI.
- You can search for more Double Battle. This can be more interesting.
- The higher levels of some trainers, the more exp you can get.
Leave a Reply