- Wild Pokemon – All of the 251 Pokemon available will be catchable somewhere in Johto or Kanto. This includes those not originally included in Crystal such as Mankey, Mareep, Vulpix etc. Also, every area has had a level increase to fit the location in-game.
- Difficulty – The whole game difficulty has been increased.
- Gyms & Elite Four – All of the Gym Leaders and Elite Four Members have had a complete team overhaul. These can be found in the documents archived in the download.
- Trainers – All trainers around Kanto & Johto have been edited to fit their area in the game.
- Pokemon Stats – 40+ Pokemon have had an increase in their total stats, you can find out which ones by viewing the document archived in the download.
- Moves – Some moves have had an increase in power and/or PP i.e Giga Drain, Slash, Steel Wing etc.
- Evolution – I have edited all the evolution lines that previously required trade; you now only need to train to a certain level or use a specific item.
- Trades – Some of the in-game trades have been altered so that you now receive Pokémon that are harder to catch.