- Increased difficulty
- For Pokemon that evolve by being traded with/without a hold item, you don’t need to trade them anymore, since they have a new way to evolve. For example, Seadra evolves into Kingdra by using a Dragon Scale on Seadra, instead of being traded while holding a Dragon Scale.
- Different starters! Larvitar, Dratini, and Abra as starters, instead of Cyndaquil, Chikorita, and Totodile. At LV. 10 instead of LV. 5, and are holding nuggets to help you get started.
- Added to and changed the movepools of some Pokemon to make them more viable choices. For example, I made Flareon learn Flamethrower at an earlier level (Level 44) and made it able to learn Fire Blast by level up(Level 55)
- Higher level wild Pokemon.
- Changed some Pokemons’ types.